Contemporary Fashion Designer and Wardrobe Stylist with over ten years of fashion experience along New York’s 7th Avenue aka “Fashion Avenue.” Specializations include: Embellishment & Trim Development, Women’s Wovens, and Women’s Cut-and-Sew. Skills include: Trend/Design Research and concept presentation, Detailed flat sketching by hand and Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Knowledge and understanding of garment construction, fit, and specifications, Technical Specs / Tech Packs, Fitting, Fit notes, Fashion Illustrations, and styling for photo shoots.
Interdisciplinary Creative Consultant working across with visual artists, creative entrepreneurs, and brands ranging across multiple industries. Strategies are developed to enhance brand messaging, market research, event production and cross-promotion or collaborative opportunities.
Achievments & Highlights
Vanguard Award Recipient, 2018
Detroit Young Professionals
The Vanguard Awards profiles the outstanding efforts of a select group of young professionals and entrepreneurs growing and excelling in their respective fields. These individuals influence the growth, prosperity and quality of life in Metro Detroit. They demonstrate the ability to positively impact the area long-term through professional accomplishments and community involvement.
GUS Award, 2018
Sustainability and Standards in Social Enterprise
- 2018 Goldmans Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, Detroit, MI
- Entrepreneurial Go For Growth Program, Michigan Women Forward, Detroit, MI
- 2016 Business Incubator Program, Build Institute, Detroit, MI
- 2010 Fashion Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Fashion Design
- 2007 Polimoda International Institute, Associate of Applied Sciences, International
- Fashion Design