Micro-Grant Program Award Details
- On a weekly basis, a lump-sum $500 grant given to an artist based in Metro Detroit.
- Potential opportunity to share projects through Red Bull Arts social channels.
Eligibility and Expectations
- Open to artists aged 18+
- Artists must be residing and working in Macomb, Oakland, or Wayne counties for the last year at minimum.
- Applicants must be able to receive taxable income in the United States regardless of their citizenship status.
- Both individual artists and groups can apply. Groups that apply together will collectively receive one $500 grant.
- Applications are open on a rolling basis.
- Applicants who have applied in the past and were not selected are encouraged to reapply. There is no requirement to wait a certain amount of time since your last application.
- You may not apply if you have received a Micro-Grant in the last six months.
- Please provide a CV or resume (if you are not able to do so or do not have a CV or resume you may submit without one); a portfolio of 1-5 examples of your work; and a letter of purpose which states why the Micro-Grant is important to you now and how it will impact your work.