Vendor Tabling at Allied Media Conference 2020
Handmade Crafts, Zines and More
The AMC’s exhibition area showcases an exciting collection of book and zine distributors, non-profit and activist organizations, technology presentations, art, films, music, and sellers of cool products and crafts. Tables sell out every year, so reserve your spot to ensure a chance to showcase your products!
Location & Hours
The exhibition area is located in the Ballroom on the second floor of the WSU Student Center and runs Friday-Sunday from 11:00am-6:00pm.
- 60 tables are available, each table is 6 feet long with walls available to hang merchandise.
- Table staff who plan to attend AMC sessions must also register for the AMC
- Exhibitors that want to maximize space can purchase more than one table.
- There is wireless internet access in the exhibition hall.
- The AMC exhibition hall is the ideal location for foot traffic as AMC registration will be located nearby, and many AMC sessions will be taking place throughout the Student Center building each day
applicable to artists working in these mediums:
About Allied Media Projects
The AMC is a collaborative laboratory of media-based organizing strategies for transforming our world, held every two years in Detroit.
The conference brings together a vibrant and diverse community of people using media to incite change: filmmakers, radio producers, technologists, youth organizers, writers, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, and artists. We define “media” as anything you use to communicate with the world. You are a media-maker! The AMC is about celebrating and examining ways to use our means of communication more thoughtfully and effectively. There’s something here for everyone.
The AMC features hands-on workshops, panels, film screenings, Detroit tours, art and music events, strategy sessions, karaoke, bowling, collaborative art and more.